Park Ridge, IL Periodontist
Thank you for entrusting DiFranco Periodontics and Dental Implants with your oral healthcare needs. Our office continues to follow the most recent guidelines for COVID-19 from the Illinois Department of Public Health. We are still requiring masks to be worn in our facility as we are a healthcare provider.
We are continuing to follow CDC and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting. This includes but is not limited to:
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at the front desk, as well as a Plexiglas barrier
- All staff are equipped with masks, and for any procedures, employees will have the appropriate PPE, including masks, gloves, isolation gowns and face shields
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs. We are cleaning at least every hour using germicidal wipes as an additional precaution
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment
- Additional air purification and sanitation measures including UV germicidal light (see video below)
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask)
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire before or upon arrival
- We are limiting the number of patients in the building at one time
- All patient encounters must be by appointment
- You can wait in your car and we will contact you when we are ready to see you
- Doctors and Staff are working diligently to ensure your safety while at the same time, provide the necessary services to take care of your needs.
DiFranco Periodontics and Dental Implants
We were some of the first to have installed medical grade air purifiers in our office, and recently added even more units. Watch this video to learn more about our air purifiers:
Plexiglas barrier at our front desk to protect you and our staff.