Thank you for entrusting DiFranco Periodontics and Dental Implants with your oral healthcare needs. The most recent guidelines for COVID-19 from the Illinois Department of Public Health allowed dental offices to reopen for routine procedures starting May 11th.
Therefore, our office is open. If you need to schedule or reschedule an appointment, please call 847-318-0066.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We have been going above and beyond the recommended safety measures to effectively sanitize and clean our rooms and common areas, as well as keep a limited amount of patients in the office at one time.
We’re sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and want to take this opportunity to make your aware of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
First and foremost, if you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or fever, chills, body aches, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling 847-318-0066.
We are strictly following CDC and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting, including daily staff training on these measures. This includes but is not limited to:
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at the front desk, as well as a Plexiglas barrier
- All staff are equipped with masks, and for any procedures, employees will have the appropriate PPE, including masks, gloves, isolation gowns and face shields
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs. We are cleaning at least every hour using germicidal wipes as an additional precaution.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Additional air purification and sanitation measures including UV germicidal light (see video below)
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask)
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire before or upon arrival
- We are limiting the number of patients in the building at one time
- All patient encounters must be by appointment
- You can wait in your car and we will contact you when we are ready to see you.
- Doctors and Staff are working diligently to ensure your safety while at the same time, provide the necessary services to take care of your needs.
DiFranco Periodontics and Dental Implants
We were some of the first to have installed medical grade air purifiers in our office, and recently added even more units. Watch this video to learn more about our air purifiers:
Plexiglas barrier at our front desk to protect you and our staff.